Paula @ More Than Favors made a list of Crafty Resolutions for 2011 and then asked others to do the same.
Goals help keep me on track, so I think it's a great idea! I'm going to purchase a calendar for my scrap room for this purpose.
1. PLAN AHEAD so I don't have to purchase any cards this year (only had to buy 1 in 2010...MUCH better than in 2009)...hoping to make it 0 in 2011.
2. Complete 5 scrapbook pages a month
3. Make 5 cards a month
4. Use all of my Cricut cartridges at least once this year
5. Complete the We Dare You: Scrapbook Challenges About Real Life challenge book I purchased in November.
6. Make at least one non-card/Scrapbook page related item a month!