Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another birthday card :)



My father-in-law's birthday is tomorrow! We're in the middle of a blizzard so I'm hoping we'll still be able to get together and celebrate! I have a *really* hard time with masculine cards. He got a new truck for his birthday so I thought I would incorporate that into the card. I also used an Action Wobble for the first time and LOVED it..my friend Jamie was nice enough to send me a few to try out and I'm so thankful!!! I can't wait to order some!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Ingredients:
Cardtock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: I know I got it at Hobby Lobby but I CAN'T remember which line it's from
Cricut Cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls, Sweet Treats
Stickers: I've had them for a million years, I never remember to use them...Hobby Lobby brand
Action Wobbles!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out fantastic! I think a lot of us feel stumped when we try and make masculine cards. You did a great job, and I'm sure he'll appreciate that you included a truck since it fits him :)

    ReplyDelete