Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bunny Week!!!


It's Bunny Week over at CardzTv! I'm so excited that Spring is in the air! It's almost 80 degrees and we're under a Tornado Watch, and tomorrow it's going to be in the 40's...got to love Missouri!

I made this card for my mom for her birthday! I had originally thought of making a coffee card since I'm enclosing a gift card to Starbucks and my mom is a complete coffee junkie! I couldn't find one I liked and when I saw Mary's challenge I knew what I wanted to make!

The picture quality isn't great because my camera died before I could get a quality photo. The epoxy sticker says "delightful".

Inside the card I made a gift card holder using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More!

Thanks for stopping by to look!

Ingredients:
cardstock: DCWV & Recollections
Bunny: Create-a-critter
PP: Bo Bunny
Epoxy Sticker: Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment